Help Wanted: Office Administrator – Part-Time Remote
The Belmar Business Partnership (BBP) is hiring a part-time office administrator (8 to 10 hours per week). This is a support staff position with the flexibility to work remotely.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails, with input and guidance from the BBP Executive Committee.
- Maintaining confidential files, records, mailing lists, and databases.
- Managing financial documents, budget and audit reports, and accounts payable.
- Serving as a central point of contact between the BBP and local business owners, volunteers, Board and Executive Committee members, borough officials and employees, and others.
- Preparing and sending email communications to BBP members via Constant Contact.
- Coordinating and attending Board of Directors and Executive Committee meetings, recording and transcribing meeting minutes, and distributing meeting minutes to Board members.
- Obtaining vendor estimates and coordinating projects as assigned.
- Assisting with updates to the BBP website as needed.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs, including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Proficiency in Constant Contact, QuickBooks, Zoom and Google Meetings.
- Strong bookkeeping, organizational, proofreading, project management, and customer service skills.
- Good writing skills for email and social media a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications to email@example.com. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Learn more about the BBP at www.DiscoverBelmar.com