900 E Street
Belmar, NJ 07719
The Belmar Historical Society is dedicated to the restoration, preservation and acquisition of Belmar sites and materials. The BHS seeks to inform the public about Belmar’s history through its programs and displays.
Incorporated on May 16, 2011, the BHS is an all-volunteer organization consisting of approximately 30 active volunteers and a growing number of members. We have four Officers, President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer, along with nine Trustees.
- Kaya’s Kitchen1000 Main Street (550 feet W)
- New China Kitchen910 Main Street (577 feet W)
- Flames Brazilian Steakhouse1000 Main Street (607 feet W)
- El Rey Mexican Restaurant1006 Main Street (609 feet W)
- Lofidelic Records904 Main Street (570 feet NW)
- Antoinette Rose Boutique908 Main Street (571 feet W)
- Downtown Tile LLC 904 Main Street (580 feet NW)
- Taylor’s Hardware914 Main Street (588 feet W)
- The Tandem Bike Inn603 10TH Avenue (279 feet SW)
- Sheppard Realty902 Main Street (515 feet NW)
- The MacGowan Agency, Inc.925 Main Street (650 feet W)
- Ward Wight Sotheby's901 Main Street (679 feet NW)