1002 Main Street
Belmar, NJ 07719
F St. Social, Main Street’s newest BYOB eatery offering signature pizzas, family-style pastas, house-crafted sodas and more recently opened its doors late last month with a grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The brainchild of owners Kristen and Stephen Smith, F St. Social offers a sprawling menu of seasonal and local ingredients from farmers’ markets. Offerings also include homemade soups, pastas, seafood fare and fan-favorite appetizers.
Our Chef and Staff
With 20 years of experience cooking in the finest restaurants, our chef is excited to present their vision to you and all our guests. Our caring and committed staff make sure you have a fantastic experience with us.
Dine In or Take Out
We have worked to package our meals in a way that lets you bring the quality of our meals into your home. We always love to see you in person, but even when we can't we ensure that your dining experience is top notch!
Seasonal and Local
We refuse to compromise on quality in our restaurant. That's why we source our fresh ingredients from local farmers' markets. No matter what time of year, you can be sure you're eating the best of the season.
- El Rey Mexican Restaurant1006 Main Street (69 feet E)
- Surf Taco1003 Main Street (99 feet NW)
- Dunkin Donuts1007 Main Street (120 feet SW)
- Flames Brazilian Steakhouse1000 Main Street (143 feet NE)
- Belmar Jewelry LLC1006 Main Street (13 feet E)
- Pin It Up Bridal, LLC1005 Main Street (64 feet W)
- Cute As Buttons1005 Main Street (66 feet NW)
- Skeed on a Rocket Clothing Co701 South Plaza Walk (78 feet NW)
- The MacGowan Agency, Inc.925 Main Street (241 feet N)
- The Tandem Bike Inn603 10TH Avenue (435 feet E)
- Sheppard Realty902 Main Street (442 feet NE)
- Ward Wight Sotheby's901 Main Street (518 feet N)